The shoe game is a quirky and fun way to get your guests involved in your relationship and keep the focus on you at your wedding! The wedding shoe game (if there is a better name for this let us know!) is perfect to include wherever you have some free time in your schedule and can be as short or long as you want it to be!
Playing the game is simple, both you and your partner will have two shoes, one in each hand. One shoe will belong to you and the other shoe will belong to your partner. someone from your bridal party or a designated guest will read out relationship questions and both of you will hold up whichever shoe corresponds with the correct answer. For added fun, couples are usually sat back to back so they can’t see each other’s answers!
Check out some of our sample game questions below to use at your wedding!
- Who is the better cook?
- Who is most likely to be late to everything?
- Who is the better driver?
- Who is the better dresser?
- Who spends more money?
- Who made the first move?
- Who is more stubborn?
- Who is messier?
- Who has the best taste in music?
- Who said I love you first?
- Who is the night person?
- Who takes up all of the bed?
- Who has the better singing voice?
- Who would drive on a road trip?
- Who gives the best advice?
- Who has a bigger sweet tooth?
- Who is more creative?
- Who is the goofier one?
- Which spouse has a crazier family?
- Who is more likely to end up in the emergency room?
- Who will be the stricter parent?
- Who is the grumpiest in the morning?
- Who is the better listener?
- Who is the better at cheering the other one up?
- Who do you love the most in the world?