Who We Are
Here at Reverent Wedding Films, we are passionate about bringing love stories to life. Our number one goal is to engage emotion, because there is nothing greater than capturing the heart of a couple’s story and presenting them with a film that will last a lifetime. Every couple’s story is different, and learning how to film and edit their wedding in a way that is unique and personal to them is a quality that not many in the industry possess.
As passionate storytellers who have developed a successful company based on integrity and mastery, we are hosting a filmmakers workshop to share our extensive knowledge of storytelling with other aspiring filmmakers wanting to develop their portfolio. This workshop will be 100% focused on helping other filmmakers learn how to be successful in the wedding industry while still holding true to their passion for cinematography. With more than 1,000 weddings films delivered, we have stayed true to our quality and our core values. So we will be sharing the tools needed to be successful and that have built Reverent into the multi-million dollar business that brides rave about!
“My husband and I cannot thank Reverent Media enough for capturing our wedding day so perfectly!! The entire staff is so wonderful to work with and made the process smooth from start to finish. They made sure to capture everything we asked and now we are able to relive our special day over and over. Our wedding film is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. THANK YOU!!” -Molly A.
Are you interested in joining our team of cinematographers or increasing your knowledge of filmmaking and storytelling? Join us on October 4, 2018 at 5:30pm for our Filmmaker Workshop at Star Cinema Grill Theater in Vintage Park, where we’ll share exactly how we have achieved our success and how you can make a successful career in cinema!
- Using the art of storytelling to grow your business
- Selecting the right gear to tell the right story and not waste money
- The basics of how to film a wedding cinematically
- Determining the best way to approach a wedding day and how to make sure you don’t miss anything
- Keeping your client and your “friend-ors” excited about what you’re doing and on board with your direction
- Understanding how to tell a unique story with every wedding
- Creating a process for post-production workflow that keeps the edits short but the stories sensational
- (VIP Access) Get hands-on experience with gear and specialized training with our cinematography team
- And more…
What you get:
- Industry knowledge from leading experts
- Meal included (provided by Star Cinema Grill)
- A chance to win a DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- (VIP Access) T-Shirt and Gear Giveaway
- (VIP Access) Digital download and streaming post-event