Terms & Conditions
1. “Company” refers to Reverent Wedding Films LLC, its lessees, contractors, sub-contractors, employees, or agents. “Client”
refers to the Bride, Groom, and any other person paying for all or a portion of the products or services contracted. If any
portion of this agreement is determined to be invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that the invalidity of
such portion shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this agreement. By signing, the client certifies that
they have read and agree to all terms of this contract and to the limitations and conditions within.
2. Booking & Pay Schedule
1. The non-refundable deposit ( outlined below ) is payable at any time to reserve your wedding date. The final balance is due
two weeks prior to the date of your event. No cinematographer will begin filming until all balances due are paid in full.
2. In the event that more than one client wishes to book wedding services on the same day, preference will go to the first
client to pay the deposit.
3. All payments may be paid online upon signing this contract agreement or mailed to our corporate headquarters located at
110 Vintage Park Blvd, Suite 245a Houston, Texas 77070. If paying by check, please make payable to Reverent Wedding
4. Payment plans are subject to the terms and conditions outlined at the time of booking. Any deposit associated with this
contract will initiate the payment plan.
5. Adding Time During Event : If a client wishes to add time to an event during the event, then they will be billed at a rate of
$440 per hour or $220 per half hour. No files will be delivered to the client until payment is received in full for any time
added during the event. If a client fails to provide payment within 6 months of signing the addendum then the contract will
be void and all materials may be edited on an hourly basis at a rate of $85 per hour.
3.Travel & Holiday
1. Travel Fees will be charged if our teams in the surrounding area are already booked for the date in question. For any events
outside of our normal operating areas require hotels, flights, or vehicle rentals, all expenses will be approved by the client
and incorporated into the booking fees prior to signing this contract.
2. Travel of more than 50 miles from closest major city near our place of business will accrue mileage expenses calculated
before the time of booking by the Company.
3. For any event that falls on a weekend nearest to a major holiday (Thanksgiving, New Year’s, Christmas), a $300 holiday fee
per cinematographer will be applied to the total cost of the package. This fee is in place to cover additional expenses
required for your cinematographer to be available on those dates.
4. In the event of a ceremony or reception location change, client may be subject to additional travel fees as listed in section
4. Production of Wedding Day
1. Audio Recording : Due to a variety of potential problems with venue restrictions, access to audio feeds, and interference, we
can not guarantee high quality audio recording of vows, toasts, or other speeches/ceremonies.
2. Aerial Cinematography : This is subject to the rules outlined in the Federal Aviation Administration’s Small UAS rule (Part
107). All flights are at the discretion of the aerial cinematographer on site and local law enforcement. In the event that
aerial cinematography is not possible on the day of your wedding, Reverent Wedding Films will not be liable to provide any
refund. Check to see if your venue allows aerial cinematography here: http://knowbeforeyoufly.org/air-space-map/ .
3. Other Vendors : Our cinematographer teams make every effort to work with your other vendors hired for tasks such as
photography, DJ, florals, etc. in order to ensure a successful event.
4. Vendor Meals & Breaks : If video coverage is greater than 6 hours, Client will provide a meal to the cinematographers when
guests are served. If no meal is provided then all cinematographers will be allotted an appropriate amount of time to go
find food. Reverent Wedding Films will not be responsible for coverage lost during this period of time.
5. Access : It is the client’s responsibility to secure access to areas for cinematography. Reverent Wedding Films will not be
responsible for coverage lost due to access restrictions. Client assumes all responsibilities for obtaining any necessary
permission, clearance permits, insurance, etc., which may be required for Reverent Wedding Films to video record each
event, public or private. Client assumes all responsibility for obtaining and retaining permission for access to any requested
video camera positions and is solely responsible for the quality of the final production resulting from the use of, or inability
to use such video camera positions. Client is also responsible for paying any parking fees entailed on the day of the event or
providing parking permits.
6. Talent Release : The client warrants that he/she has the legal rights to anything Reverent Wedding Films will video record;
including photos, musical recordings, or any other materials delivered to Company for inclusion in the client’s final video.
7. Sub-Contractors : Company shall have the exclusive right to enlist and direct the services of contractors and/or
8. Definition of “Full Day” : A full day of coverage can include a minimum of 7 hours up to a maximum of 14 hours per
cinematographer. Times may be staggered as needed for each cinematographer, however, Reverent Wedding Films
reserves the right to adjust the scheduled arrival and departure times at its discretion.
5. Editing & Delivery
1. Turnaround Time : During the booking process clients will be provided an estimated turnaround time for receiving their
finished films. In order to ensure the best quality, it is at Reverent Wedding Films’ discretion to determine the amount of
time it will take to edit the final videos. If the final videos are not delivered within 12 months of the date of the event,
without cause, then the client will be refunded no more than the amount paid.
2. Errors : Editing errors are corrected at no charge (i.e spelling, technical errors). Two weeks after delivery of film, Company is
not liable for any requested changes.
3. Revisions : Any requested edits or revisions after video has been delivered digitally will be charged at current rate of $85.00
per hour for editing and labor plus additional licensing or miscellaneous fees. Allow an additional 4-6 weeks per project for
revisions. Reverent Wedding Films reserves the exclusive right to edit all video. Teasers or videos for social media may not
be revised, other than error, and are edited at the sole discretion of the Company.
4. Music Selection : Just as filming style is at the discretion of the cinematographer, editing style is at the discretion of the
editor. All clients will be provided with style choices to assist the editing team in choosing the soundtrack. Songs can be
requested up to one week after client’s wedding date. Requests will always be considered but can not be guaranteed due to
licensing and style restrictions. If a song change is requested more than one week after the date of the event and/or initial
delivery then the client will be charged for re-editing costs at the rate of $85.00 per hour.
5. Copyrights : The client is acting as agent for all members of the party and guests and grants Reverent Wedding Films all
rights for display, broadcast, exhibition, promotion, and advertising use of all images produced under this contract. The
finished works will also remain the property of Reverent Wedding Films.
6. Ownership : . Company reserves the right to use these videos for display, publication or other purposes. All video masters
and raw footage remain the exclusive property of Company.
7. USB & Disc Delivery : Reverent Wedding Films produces USB, Blu-ray, and DVDs using the most compatible media for set-top
players and computers. Reverent Wedding Films is not responsible for incompatibility with the USB Drives, Blu-ray or DVDs
discs created and the client’s player.
8. Backups : Finished Production will be stored in Company’s database for a term of 12 months from the date of delivery.
6. Artistic License
1. The client agrees to have critically viewed samples of Company’s video work and hereby grants full editorial and production
control to Company, regarding all aspects of the production and post-production services for the event.
2. Client acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the Company’s portfolio and is requesting services with knowledge of the
company’s style and that the Company’s work is constantly evolving; that the Company’s services are of a unique and
artistic nature; that the video may be different from video done by the company in the past; and that in creating the videos
we shall use our own creative artistic judgment to create images consistent with our personal judgment and vision of the
event, which may be different from the clients and or the subject’s vision of the event. Accordingly, client acknowledges
that the videos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or esthetic criteria.
Reverent Wedding Films will be the exclusive professional cinematographer and will have full creative control of all
production. Friends and family are permitted to operate video cameras on the condition that they do not interfere with or
get in the way of the professional coverage. Any conflicts with other photographic or video coverage contracts, and any
notifications necessary to avoid such conflicts, are the sole responsibility of the client.
8. Force Majeure
Company will not be liable to the Client for any loss resulting from an act of God, natural disaster (including but not limited
to fire, earthquake, storm, hurricane, flood, lightning, tornado), an accident of any kind, an act of the public enemy, war,
general arrest or restraint of government and people, civil disturbance or similar occurrence, terrorist attack, general
disruption of the Internet, or general inability of national carriers to make scheduled deliveries.
9. Limitation of Liability
If Company fails to provide the services hereunder due to reasons other than those listed in Paragraph 6 herein, Client’s
recovery and Company’s liability is limited to the total amount paid from Client to Company under this Agreement and
Company will have no further liability to Client, regardless of the total amount of costs or damages claimed by Client.
Client’s recovery is also limited to the total amount paid from Client to Company under this Agreement in a situation where
the digital files are lost or damaged through camera malfunction, where Company’s camera(s) memory cards are stolen, or
where Company’s equipment is otherwise lost or damaged. If only a portion of files are lost, stolen or damaged, refund to
client will be in reasonable proportion to the amount of lost files.
Assumption of Risk; Release of Company. Client is responsible for and assumes the risk of injury to Client throughout the
wedding day coverage. Except as set forth in paragraph 7, client, their heirs, assigns, and next of kin, agree to fully release
company, and company’s employees and independent contractors from any and all liability, claims and/or litigation or
other actions that client may have for injuries, disability, or death or other damages of any kind, including but not limited
to, direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages of any kind.
11. Cancellation & Refunds
5. Change of Date : In case of a change in the time or date of the Event, Reverent Wedding Films shall make reasonable efforts
to accommodate the change. However, if the new time or date conflicts with Reverent Wedding Films existing schedule,
Reverent Wedding Films reserves the right to terminate the Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall forfeit
any previous non-refundable deposits.
6. Client Cancellations : The client reserves the right to terminate the contract for any reason at any time up to the date of the
event. Should the client terminate the contract, all money paid less the non-refundable deposit described in Section 1.1 will
be refunded up to two weeks prior to the date of the event. Should the client cancel within 2 weeks of the event, then the
client will be liable for 100% of the contracted rate.
7. All monies paid through a payment plan are considered non-refundable.
8. Company Cancellations : If Reverent Wedding Films fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement due to any event at or
beyond the control of Reverent Wedding Films LLC including but not limited to illness, accident, labor disputes, Acts of God
and other catastrophes, or uncontrollable and unforeseeable equipment failure, Reverent Wedding Films’s liability is
limited only to a refund of all money received.
In the event that the client is in breach of any terms or agreements within this contract, Reverent Wedding Films has the right to
cancel all remaining services and refund any balance for work not yet completed.